1. angiebaby avatar

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:26 AM, angiebaby said:

I also wish it was available on dvd. I paid for LBOL to download and was unable to open/watch it on my laptop (pc). Well, it came on, then kept freezing, then only audio and finally quit. I ended up downloading to my work laptop (bad girl that I am) and only can watch it there. I don't "watch" it, I listen to it playing in the background when I am working on my computer at work or on my lunchbreak. I saw Mathieu and Lenny say that LBOL is now on Amazon. Well, went to check it out thinking it might be a dvd for sale. No luck, but at least it's another option for you to try. I didn't even try. I am trying to be patient as they have got to eventually put it out on dvd for sale. Hopefully. LLR all you Lennylovingsistas

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Thank-you very much for the invite, Muzik!!! That would be so cool!
    Esp. since you live in New Orleans!!! And at this time of year New England is still so cccccold!!!

Can you imagine us 3 ladies transfixed, jaws dropped, staring at the screen.......

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Muzikliluvnlife said:

I wish you ladies lived nearby. I would invite you over for a viewing party! :) Hopefully a DVD will be released soon so all Lenny fans can experience LBOL.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:37 PM, tsrottweilers said:

It will happen Alibelle, just KEEP THE FAITH!
    It WILL happen!

5. alibelle71 avatar

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:52 PM, alibelle71 said:

Thanks Therese! Yes, I know we are not alone with this sad situation. I have friends who want to purchase a copy too but do not have iTunes accessibility for one reason or another. As one of them put it, "Surely there will be a DVD available someplace else...surely." So, all we can do is wait and have patience. You are right with that :) I suppose my voice seemed feeble at the time because I learned about the Android--iTunes incompatibility issue right before I wrote the blog.

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Alibelle!!

Surely you and I are not the only ones!!!! I can emphasize with you as I'm in a similar situation......

I am waiting for the DVD also. And your voice is not "feeble" at all!! Yours,your Mothers', mine, and the countless others that read this blog, and others like yours will help us unite in common cause, with LOUD exclamations of want and need of this fabulous documentary!

We are patient, and "all GOOD things come to those that wait......."