On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM, tsrottweilers said:

That is GREAT news!!!
    God (and the medical field.....)work in wonderous ways......

2. randybass avatar

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 6:10 AM, randybass said:

I didn't know I had messages in my inbox until a few days ago. Sorry I am late but I am very happy that all is well with you now Madeline. Your words are always inspiring to read and I always look forward to them when I come here. I appreciate that and what you do. Have a great summer and take care...LLR

3. angiebaby avatar

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 9:22 PM, angiebaby said:

Good to hear you are doing well. Cancer free? That's wonderful news!

4. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Madeline Gouin said:

It is amazing! One minute you can be diagnosed with cancer and within a month or so, be cancer-free! I feel very blessed!

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:10 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Wishing you all the best for your recovery. Will continue to keep you in my "nightly talks" with God!

Stay strong and keep that good attitude.

6. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Madeline Gouin said:

@ tsrottweilers I am doing good and I sense I will be healed quickly. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can say, "The energies are synchronized within this existence. Balance and imbalance circle producing a gentle energy of awareness. God's language, spoken in silence, provides resolve and peace."

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 5:08 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Hello there Madeline!

How are you?? Any news yet?
    Should I send you a private email here??

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

8. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Madeline Gouin said:

Resolve seems very peaceful! Trusting your inner wisdom is part of the journey!

9. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Madeline Gouin said:

We never know for certain our future however, you can sense the journey! Etched in every path are the flowing energies of dark and light! LIVE!

Live for your life, live for your future, live for truth!

Breathe in to release and breathe out to begin again!

10. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Madeline Gouin said:

Decisions muster until change demands resolve! Courage is discovered from the stress of the unknown! Sometimes, life pushes the limits! And we think we are crumbling, but really, life is helping us to extend our limits to new heights!