1. LLR avatar

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 2:02 PM, LLR said:

It's been 2 years and I still remember my first time :-) Let's do it again Lenny. Nothing but love to you.

2. LLR avatar

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:50 PM, LLR said:

@Therese if I didn't know any better I would swear you were at the concert with me. That is exactly how I was feeling. Lenny is awesome and I hope to see him again soon.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM, tsrottweilers said:

What an awesome story! I could just visualize it unfolding....your fear, your frustration, your determination and how you were under the hypnotic LK spell !! Such an evening to remember your whole lifetime.

4. LLR avatar

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:47 AM, LLR said:

@caroline yes he did, words cannot express how grateful I am LK. I still can't believe it happened to me, but when I look at that guitar pick I realize it did.

5. angiebaby avatar

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:04 PM, angiebaby said:

I first saw Lenny in Concert during his Electric Church Tour which I think was 2005. It was in Seattle at the Paramount Theatre. Then next saw him open for Aerosmith in 2006. Saw him open for U2 in June of 2011, and this tour have seen him 3 times.

6. carolina avatar

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM, carolina said:

What a story... He made it all worth it. He is so amazing and in touch with his fans.

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Muzikliluvnlife said:

Elza, the number of people at your concerts is just AMAZING!!!! So much Happiness! So much Love! :)

8. angiebaby avatar

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM, angiebaby said:

such a wonderful story, Lenny is so in touch with his fans!

9. ELZA avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:50 PM, ELZA said:

Copacabana beach, Brazil,Rio de janeiro, 400 thousand people happy, Monday, rained I think it was in 2007. I will never forget the energy he has .

10. LLR avatar

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:36 PM, LLR said:

Thank you all for the nice comments and your stories. I enjoyed reading all of them @Miriam V. (you made my day). @Mel I can't wait to hear it. @Muzikliluvnlife I like the name you gave i tmy "Lenny Moment", It was my first but I hope not the last. Thanks!