On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:34 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Tysha!

Thank-you for your post. I did survive Winter Storm NEMO, although there is about 2 FEET of snow here as of Saturday. And today some freezing rain! I am so done with winter! But that is New England for you!! Can you believe CT. got 3 to 4 FEET of snow??? I was in Enfield, CT. yesterday and was shocked at the massive piles on the side of the highway and also thru Enfield.........

Please keep the 9 people who died in the bad storm in your thoughts and prayers please.

Trying to be patient for Spring!

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 12:40 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Oh Alibelle, I am so sorry for your loss also. I, like many others, know your pain. it is always with you, but as you said I try and think of the good times we had.

You are indeed blessed to have his older sib with you to ease your hurting heart some.

Treasure each and every day as you do.

3. alibelle71 avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:39 PM, alibelle71 said:

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I lost one of my Pomeranians last year, so I know how it is. Dogs are just so wonderful and full of love that they are just part of our family. The bless us with their companionship. Just think of the great times you had with Tika. This is what I do in order to deal with the pain of my own dog dying. Amazingly his older sister is still with us and I count that as a blessing everyday.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 7:05 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Diedeg!

Prat tell, what was that video on You Tube. I just went to go look and it is unavailable.....

5. DieDeg avatar

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 5:25 AM, DieDeg said:

PRAY NOW

Phunkguerilla......

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:49 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Thank-you very much. It has been a tough go this week. Doing the best I can.

7. Ana Mena avatar

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Ana Mena said:

Dear Therese,
    I'm so sorry to hear of Tika's decease.
    She now rests in peace and feel no pain, so that was the best for her.
    Just think you've always done the best and her memories will always remain with you. As you say, there is a special bond that will exist forever.
    Take care. Greetings.
    Ana

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Muzikliluvnlife said:

Continued Strength and Prayers for you Therese.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:10 PM, tsrottweilers said: