On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:39 PM, tsrottweilers said:

THANK-YOU all for your prayers and well-wishes. My gal, North East's Tika 1479, aka Tika, was able to spend Christmas Eve with my former foster dog, North East's Cleopatra 1453, aka Cleo, and me. And the 3 of us went to a dear friends' house for Christmas Day, to celebrate.

Her prognosis is not good-she has CRF (Chronic Renal Failure) and all I can do is help her enjoy her time on this earth as best I can while she is able, and maintain her with the meds. and treatments, till God calls her to the Rainbow Bridge.

I am heart-broken and wished things were different.....But I thank-you for your prayers and thoughts for my dear sweet gal. I am also thankful for the compassionate, wonderful yet skilled vets that have carried her though the last week and also the staff there.

Sending late MERRY CHRISTMAS wishes to all!

Sincerely,

2. Ana Mena avatar

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Ana Mena said:

Hello Therese,
    I'm very moved for your words and I can fully understand you as I also have a dog. I wish you and Tika all the best. Pets really become members of the family and it hurts a lot. My thoughts are with you. Take care.
    Hugs from Barcelona.
    Ana

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Muzikliluvnlife said:

Hi Therese, praying for strength and healing for you and Tika. May God's blessings be upon you both.

4. LLR avatar

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:47 AM, LLR said:

Already done! I also sent in a special prayer that God keeps you strong in this difficult time.

5. ELZA avatar

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:58 PM, ELZA said:

Therese,
    I'm doing mine, the words of Norma.

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:15 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Thank-you Norma, so much. I also believe in the power of prayer also.

I saw her today at my vets clinic and she had eaten better and drank more. If I can figure out how to post a pic. here I will. Only time will tell if she can be with me and my friends to celebrate Christmas one more time, God willing.

Odd how I noticed the delay, but I just checked and found my post at my wall about the same subject.

Taking it day-by-day as she is still not stabilized fully.

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Norma said:

Therese, I believe in the power of prayer and will pray for your dog,Tika. I hope that her health improves and that you can be together for Christmas. Love & peace.