1. angiebaby avatar

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM, angiebaby said:

I love so many of his songs, and as I said before I Belong to You is probably my fav, but so many I love, and depends on my mood as others have said. Has anyone ever heard I'm So Confused? I think its a Bside song. Love his voice, the yearning, the longing, the raspy quality of his voice. Blues feel I think. I just love it, it is so raw with emotion.

2. Lisalove avatar

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Lisalove said:

Let Love Rule says it all! we are so ready for tour!!! Love and respect you even more after seeing the Oprah special! Thanks for sharing!

3. Cora LLR avatar

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 6:03 AM, Cora LLR said:

Thanks everyone for the comments !! A lot of you all can't choose and you are right. That there is a period when you like the 1 or the other !
    When my dad died i found much comfort with "papa"... and "the other side".. but Circus is also 1 i put on often...
    For all of you XX and ((hugs)) LLR Cora

4. Tanya Stoyanova avatar

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Tanya Stoyanova said:

My favorite songs are- Eleutheria,Can We Find A Reason,Let Love Rule and sooo many,so many songs<3

5. Juliette avatar

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Juliette said:

My favorite song is Can't Get You Off My Mind, because it reminds me of a trip I had with a very special person, called Alfonso and the nickname assigned phoenix, recently beat me and is now in heaven, but it sure will be close to me again that was the best person that I met in every way. That song Lenny made ​​a history with him, while traveling to the state of Morelos Mexico's very strong and we sang hugged and told me I would always be a very special person in your life, here and continue our history where after death .
    Laze in peace. Thanks to Lenny for giving us unforgettable songs that make stories.

6. alibelle71 avatar

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:29 PM, alibelle71 said:

Lenny is one of the few artists that does not have a bad song, as in one I would skip over to get to a better song...but favorites...that is difficult. I love all his hits but I also love songs like "Resurrection," "Don't Put a Bullet in Your Head..." songs that I've never heard on the radio.

7. su prima avatar

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM, su prima said:

sept2012 ish was when i 1st took interest in LK music after hearing a coWorkers playlist@work - & asking if a particular song on that list was LK's work ( my little girls eyes) i've been hooked ever since!

8. DORO avatar

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:35 AM, DORO said:

Ben heel grote fan, zijn liedjes zijn bere goed!!! love it !!!!
    ik hoop dat hij eens naar Belgie komt!!!

9. endlesspatient avatar

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM, endlesspatient said:

Dear Cora,
    What do you want to know???
    The headline: Who loves Lenny?? or What´s your favourite song?
    Okay, 1. Yes I do, I love him - unconditional !! (Yes I know I´m nuts :-D )
    2. No favourite song, but always in my head: Can´t get you off my mind.

10. tdestin avatar

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:09 PM, tdestin said:

Depends on my mood..my fav at the moment is AGAIN Since the UR1 music festival in Miami has been postponed/cancelled.."i wonder if I'll ever see you again" is relevent to my current mood :(((((