1. leah avatar

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 9:09 PM, leah said:

You tell your story with empathy, a depth of consciousness and love: ) It was wonderful to hear. Thank you. <3

2. Mt shasta girl avatar

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Mt shasta girl said:

Happy bday Lenny! Your music touched my life years ago and I continue to be inspired by your truth and love . Your words are beautiful and truly heartfelt. Thanks for making our world a better place .. Btw the older u get the sexier you r!

3. Tlee avatar

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Tlee said:

Bravo! THAT was a MasterClass!

4. Sandra avatar

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Sandra said:

Grace & Style! Such honesty is rare in this day & age. Thank you for sharing your story. Thank you for sharing your insight, Thank you for sharing your heart. This has been an amazing episode and I'm so glad I made it a point to watch. My spirit has been uplifted and today & tomorrow... I will love even when I don't feel like it. Inspiring.

5. Tracey avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Tracey said:

Its about time Oprah had you as a guest sir. I wrote to her a couple of years ago stating that you would be an interesting and valid guest. Your music is inspiring and you make Christianity cool. Stay true to yourself.

6. Antonella Realacci avatar

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Antonella Realacci said:

lenny lenny is always even with a few more wrinkles ... is always fantastic

7. Grafix avatar

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Grafix said:

Already PVR'd!! Ready and waiting! <3

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Norma said:

I love this show and can't wait to see Lenny's episode! DVR is set. Happy Birthday, Lenny! #superlove

9. RUGonnaGoMyWay avatar

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 10:57 PM, RUGonnaGoMyWay said:

I was so excited to see that Oprah was doing this interview with Lenny Kravitz! Always love to hear what he has to say because he is so introspective and has much depth. Plus, he's just plain easy on the eyes! ;-)

10. DebMas10 avatar

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM, DebMas10 said:

So looking forward to this interview! Happy Birthday to you, Lenny and an early Birthday to me! #SuperLoveInspired