On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 6:50 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Very cool news!

2. ShaNic avatar

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:44 AM, ShaNic said:

Can't wait to see this film! Thanks for sharing with Us!
    Mwaaaa.
    Let Love Rule
    Much Love for Lenny

3. LoveMore avatar

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:13 PM, LoveMore said:

Yes I can't wait until this is available. I love you Lenny and thats true.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Norma said:

The countdown continues...all the posts, tweets, videos, and photos make it even more exciting! Can't wait!

5. Emma avatar

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Emma said:

Looking forward to this! Thank you Lenny & Mathieu for sharing such a special moment with us! Is there a machine that can fast forward time?

6. LOVELOVELOVE avatar

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:57 PM, LOVELOVELOVE said:

LENNY KRAVITZ IS THE BEST EVER !!!
    ATTENTION L.K., MOVIE SCRIPT AND SONG WRITTEN FOR L.K. POSTED IN ASK THE STAFF. ( I was hopeing your staff would bring the song and movie script to your attention . Also their are more editing options in that area for my computer. )
    WE USED TO CHAT A LOT !!!!! ( I WAS HOMELSS AFTER MY DIVORCE AND AM JUST GETTING ON MY FEET. PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL ADDRESS , OR SOMETHING ,OR CALL, OR JUST COME OVER AT SOME POINT. klhpoetess@ gmail.com Kenya L. Hamilton 1-813-453-7909, 7343 Bonita vista way # 101 Tampa Fla 33617. I thank God for your friendship and music !!! I love you. LENNY KRAVITZ YOU ARE SENT FROM GOD !!!!!

7. LOVELOVELOVE avatar

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM, LOVELOVELOVE said:

LENNY KRAVITZ IS THE BEST EVER !!! ATTENTION L.K MOVIE SCRIPT AND SONGS WRITTEN FOR L.K. POSTED IN ASK THE STAFF !!! ( I was hopeing your staff would bring the movie and song to your attention. Also that area has more editting options for my computer.) WE USED T O CHAT A LOT (Please send me a web address and I can send pics to verify my identity , or call and I can text them to you, or just come over at some point. klhpoetess@gmail.com 1-813-504-3847, 7343 Bonita vista way apt. 101 tampa fl. 33637!!! I was homless after my divorce and am just getting on my feet again. YOUR PROTEGE IS BACK !!! I love you. I love the vibe you put on "STAND" , "SUNFLOWER" AND "LOVE LOVE LOVE " AS WELL AS ALL YOUR TRACKS THANKFULLY SO INNUMEROUS THAT I CAN NOT NAME ALL THE POWERFULL SOGS, LIKE "LET LOVE RULE" !!!!! Your voice and music has gotten me through the roughest areas of my life ! LENNY KRAVITZ YOU ARE SENT FROM GOD !!!!!

8. LOVELOVELOVE avatar

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:49 PM, LOVELOVELOVE said:

LENNY KRAVITZ IS THE BEST EVER !!! ATTENTION L.K. MOVIE AND SONG WRITTEN FOR L.K. POSTED IN FORUM ASK THE STAFF( I was hopeing your staff would bring the songs and movie to your attention, also their are more editing features in that area for my computer ) !!! YOUR PROTEGE IS BACK !!! I am female having trouble loading a picture, but i don't have a web cam. I do have pictures in my email but was not given an option to use those. Contact me with a web address and I can send a picture to verify my identity. We used to chat all the time, but I was homeless after my divorce and am finaly getting on my feet again. I love the stregnth you put into the vibe of the song stand and sunflower and all your tracks. Let love rule got me through the ruffest parts of my life. LENNY KRAVITZYOU ARE SENT FROM GOD !!!

9. Tysha avatar

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Tysha said:

THANKS !!!!! For letting us in your life I can't wait to get it!!! Woo Woo

10. Selena_BK avatar

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Selena_BK said:

Countdown ON!! Thank you Mathieu and Lenny for all that you share with us!!