1. Smile eye avatar

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Smile eye said:

I have lp but play them any more scratch up Lol played those albums this is a good history of our music thank U for sharing this Lenny love U.

2. Arlette Canales avatar

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Arlette Canales said:

Very close and deep. I love.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM, tsrottweilers said:

OMG, this brings back so many memories! Albums were par the course for "my generation" and I still have hundreds of them stashed away, and even my old Pioneer and Sony turntables!!

So good to see Lenny is carrying on the age-old tradition.
    Purchasing albums was an addiction for me, growing up.

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:55 AM, Norma said:

It is like Christmas morning! Love to see Lenny's passion for this record and love the album!

5. littlesusi76 avatar

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:15 AM, littlesusi76 said:

i have 2 nd buy this album ... 1rst i can listen it in my living room and
    2nd to listen in my car.. ;o))
    your music help me to live my life...to understand everything...

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Muzikliluvnlife said:

I love this! You are like a child on Christmas morning unwrapping a package. :) I did the same thing; then spent the next day listening to it, looking at the photos, and reading the notes. Thank you for keeping the vinyl tradition and culture alive. #OldSchoolStyle
    Your passion for the project and concept comes through in the message. Thanks for thinking of us.

7. Nadiuska Guerra avatar

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Nadiuska Guerra said:

It is a beautiful work!

8. LadyOuiji avatar

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM, LadyOuiji said:

I was so excited about being able to get a actual ALBUM!
    Brought back memories of running after school to the record store to get the latest albums. AND YES, there is nothing like the smell of a new album! LOL!
    It's so crazy that I don't have a "record player" to actually play it on but the experience was well worth it. Thanks LK.