have you ever "had" to go w/o listening to LK's music

Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:30 PM

well, I did..gave my iPod to my boss who said she hadn't tried an ipod - after I'd bought a new one, which broke down..got it replaced and finally decided to "return" that sucka LOL. ..and also began using my old portable music player that has prerecorded music...that's gonna have to be trashed or sold to pawn..well praise GOD for pawn shops - which is where they have music players galore

yes, I have cd's @ home but I listen to my music while @ work etc..

how about you? share your story...
SinCerely ---- suPrima

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: have you ever "had" to go w/o listening to LK's music

Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Jason Gladu wrote:
    I still have my Sony discman that I got 10 years ago. Still works great - I have so many CD's that I just love picking an album and totally focusing on that release. I have been out with a few friends who just get all antsy and start playing one song from there digital players - then trying to find another band, than skipping through a song etc. I just put in one disc - sit back and relax.

sorry Jason - I noticed when u answered this forum question that my original question to everyone had been shortened to "have you ever" (?) ...strange, don't know why - but I RE edited it...
    SinCerely ---- suPrima

2. Re: have you ever "had" to go w/o listening to LK's music

Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Fetching user quote, Please Wait...

sorry Vivian... - I noticed when u answered this forum question that my original question to everyone had been shortened to "have you ever" (?) ...strange, don't know why - but I RE edited it...
    SinCerely ---- suPrima

3. Re: have you ever "had" to go w/o listening to LK's music

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 6:37 AM

su prima wrote:

sorry Vivian... - I noticed when u answered this forum question that my original question to everyone had been shortened to "have you ever" (?) ...strange, don't know why - but I RE edited it...

Nope, I have never ever "had" to go w/o listening to LK's music but I have had to endure a long wait for a LK concert tour schedule where I can smile foolishly and dance shamelessly again at a live show somewhere... Hope he announces a new tour soon!!!
    Stay Focused, Stay Positive

4. Re: have you ever "had" to go w/o listening to LK's music

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Vivian wrote:
    su prima wrote:

Nope, I have never ever "had" to go w/o listening to LK's music but I have had to endure a long wait for a LK concert tour schedule where I can smile foolishly and dance shamelessly again at a live show somewhere... Hope he announces a new tour soon!!!

LOVE your response! well, I have yet to attend one of them if EVER...to possibly dance, smile all that@
    SinCerely ---- suPrima