AYGGMW...

Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Ok, so who is just LOVING the AYGGMW Anniversary Album?!
What's your favorite thing about it?
I'm just so glad to have some of the B-Sides.
I just hope it will hold me until the new music is released.

Looking forward to reading your comments.

Lisa

Lenny Lover Sista.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: AYGGMW...

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I know this is the 20th Anniversary of AYGGMW however before purchasing the Deluxe set I had never heard the whole mix before. Of course, I have grooved to AYGGMW; I remember the impact the video had on me, mesmerizing. Believe and Heaven Help was on his Greatest Hits CD which I have in my collection. So with that said, I love Sister,it really pulled me in especially the cries, Eleutheria is a favorite too

The Bonus Tracks, Acoustics, Demos & Outtakes, love em all especially All My Life,Someone Like You, Brother(it is so funky) and of course For The First Time.
    Great CD, glad I invested the money to get it because it made me remember the days when I would read everything that came with the music I purchased which is exactly what I did when I got AYGGMW20. Nowadays you download everything so no liner notes and I miss that experience. I have the liner notes now by my bed side which I sometimes pick up just to read the lyrics of some of the songs and of course look at the pics

Kudos and a BIG THANKS to LK,MB and all involved in putting this together
    Stay Focused, Stay Positive

2. Re: AYGGMW...

Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM

hi LIsa - I like the 15min.interview lenny gave - what a treat! ( to hear his personal stories, opinions etc).
    suPrima