New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM

If you could ask LK to make a specific type of album, what would you want to hear?
Would it be old school rock and roll, ballads, folk or more of a jazz feel?

I would love a old school rock and roll album, like "Circus" with a sexy ballad.

What do you all think? Let's let LK know.

Lenny Lover Sista.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Lenny, BRING ON THE FUNK!!!!!!!!!! ...And record it LIVE!

Thanking You in Advance. :)

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

2. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Thank you Mathieu Bitton.

3. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I think it will do more folk lenny's new album, it will surely rock and roll and some slow, but will do folk

4. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Since Lenny's music covers many genres I personally would like the new album to have a jazzy/gospel feel to it. Whatever type of music the new album will i know it most definitely will be HOT!!!!!!

5. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM

some jazz & blues....whatever it is it will be great!...this man has been blessed with a gift from God!

6. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I don't really mind, he moves his way through all of them to perfection! Although I must say I'd quite like a bit more Funk and some Jazz,too ! How about Jazz/Funk ? ( one of my favourite styles). All I know is that I'm already itching to hear it!!

7. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I guess I got a partial wish... Jets Anthem ROCKS! J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets!!! New York Everything!
    Lenny Lover Sista.

8. Re: New Album Wishes

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Norma wrote:
    some jazz & blues....whatever it is it will be great!...this man has been blessed with a gift from God!

I agree Norma. Lenny would be great at whatever; but some jazz and blues would be a real treat!!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

9. Re: New Album Wishes

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Emma, so am I!!!! LOL
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

10. Re: New Album Wishes

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:13 PM

LadyOuiji wrote:
    I guess I got a partial wish... Jets Anthem ROCKS! J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets!!! New York Everything!
    Lenny Lover Sista.

Yea!! Lisa, Lucky You! A taste of Classic Lenny Rock and Roll!!!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

11. RE: New Album Wishes

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 5:23 AM

According to this article of January 2012, LK new album will be titled "Negrophilia" and the music will be "very funky, very, very raw".

http://m.billboard.com/news/lenny-kravitz-gives-negrophilia-the-green-1006008152.story

We'll see.

Looking forward to it!
    Miriam Valles

12. Re: New Album Wishes

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Thanks, Miriam for posting the article! I just assumed Negrophilia had morphed into Black & White America and that he changed the album name...knowing the new album is pretty much done is exciting! "...funky and very, very raw'!...he never disappoints!

13. Re: New Album Wishes

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Well I was thinking a lot about this... and I would like another album like Let Love Rule or Mama Said. I would like to see again that Lenny that I missed (for obvious reasons, because at that time was a baby jaja). That young Lenny with so creativity for give us a new sound, rock songs, ballads for die (and fall in love), funky song for dance, reggae songs... all of it! What do you think?
    Kisses, Melina

P.D: Gret topic LadyOuiji!