Fantasy Setlist

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM

If Lenny could give you a personal concert what ten songs would you include for your personal set list?

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:36 PM

    Hi all,
    This is my top 10:

    - Dream
    - I'll be waiting
    - Stillness of heart
    - Again
    - It ain't over till it's over
    - Can't get you off mind
    - Always in the run
    - I belong to you
    - American woman
    - Are you gonna go my way

    It's been very difficult to choose only ten, he has so many great songs.
    Ana

  2. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:35 AM

    Mel, your medley/setlist is Delightful!!! "Applause" "Applause" LOVE it!! Thanks for participating!!

    ((((Hugs))))

    Selena

  3. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:40 AM

    Ana, I enjoyed the songs you chose for your setlist!! We're going to have to have a second "private fantasy individual concert" so Lenny can sing other songs you all would like to hear!! Thank you Ana!!

  4. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:25 PM

    Mel Espindola wrote:
    Because of my applause and my insistence of "Another song", "Another song", "Another song"... He returns and sings "Stand"

    Meli - I love your set and great job getting him out there for an encore!

  5. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM

    I'm trying to come up with an acoustic set...will post later!

  6. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:43 PM

    Norma,

    Looking forward to your acoustic set list!!

  7. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM

    We hope.....

    Mel Espindola wrote:
    THE BEST SETLIST EVER! YOU HAVE MY VOTE FOR LENNY WILL PLAY IT THIS SOME DAY! =)

    maccaofmars wrote:
    10 songs are not enough
    very difficult to choose

    sister
    blues for sister someone
    beleive
    rosemary
    stop draggin around
    does anybody outhere even care
    circus
    lady
    lookin back on love
    Dancin till down

    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris


    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris

  8. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:57 AM

    Alright, I give it a Shot !

    1. Another Life / Is There Any Love In Your Heart
    2. More Than Anything In World
    3. Rock And Roll Is Dead
    4. Live
    5. Do It (hopefully featured on 'Negrophilia')
    6. It Ain't Over Till It's Over
    7. Superlove
    8. Beyond The 7th Sky
    9. Rosemary
    10.Let Love Rule

    LOVE & PEACE
    Sydney

  9. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:11 PM

    Sydney, I enjoyed the songs you selected for your fantasy setlist!! Thanks for participating!!

  10. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM

    maccaofmars wrote:
    10 songs are not enough
    very difficult to choose

    sister
    blues for sister someone
    beleive
    rosemary
    stop draggin around
    does anybody outhere even care
    circus
    lady
    lookin back on love
    Dancin till down

    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris


    Maccaofmars,
    With Lenny 10 songs are NEVER enough

    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

  11. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM

    My fantasy setlist is for a totally Acoustic Show.

    Fear
    Liquid Jesus
    Sugar
    Calling All Angels
    Heaven Help
    My Precious Love
    Looking Back on Love
    More Than Anything in This World
    My Love
    Just Be A Woman

    Encore:
    Push
    Stillness of Heart

    I hope to attend a LK acoustic show one day soon!! :)
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

  12. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:06 AM

    Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    My fantasy setlist is for a totally Acoustic Show.

    Fear
    Liquid Jesus
    Sugar
    Calling All Angels
    Heaven Help
    My Precious Love
    Looking Back on Love
    More Than Anything in This World
    My Love
    Just Be A Woman

    Encore:
    Push
    Stillness of Heart

    I hope to attend a LK acoustic show one day soon!! :)
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give



    Love your setlist choices!! Thanks for participating!! An acoustic show would be cool!!

  13. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:49 AM

    A million miles away
    Calling all angels
    What goes around comes around
    Come on and love me
    Black velveteen
    I wanna go home
    More than anything in this world
    Minister of rock and roll
    Sugar
    All I ever wanted
    Rock and Roll is dead

    Makes 11 songs...

  14. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:43 AM

    mnhorsegirl wrote:
    A million miles away
    Calling all angels
    What goes around comes around
    Come on and love me
    Black velveteen
    I wanna go home
    More than anything in this world
    Minister of rock and roll
    Sugar
    All I ever wanted
    Rock and Roll is dead

    Makes 11 songs...


    mnhorsegirl,

    Great setlist, eleven songs is cool!! Thanks for participating!!

  15. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:24 AM

    Hope Lenny could read his forum to have this idea

    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris

  16. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:00 PM

    Maccaofmars, we'll know once the next tour begins. Just listen out for it!

    maccaofmars wrote:
    Hope Lenny could read his forum to have this idea

    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris

  17. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM

    I was really going to give it more research to narrow down my choices of ABSOLUTE FAVS, but if it is my private concert....well,
    1. I Belong to You
    2. My Precious Love
    3.I'll Be Waiting
    4. I Can't Get You Off My Mind
    5, Again
    6.All I Ever Wanted
    7.More Than Anything in This World
    8.Sugar
    9. Thinking of You
    10. Come On and Love Me

  18. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:39 PM

    Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    My fantasy setlist is for a totally Acoustic Show.

    Fear
    Liquid Jesus
    Sugar
    Calling All Angels
    Heaven Help
    My Precious Love
    Looking Back on Love
    More Than Anything in This World
    My Love
    Just Be A Woman

    Encore:
    Push
    Stillness of Heart

    I hope to attend a LK acoustic show one day soon!! :)
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give


    Totally agree would love an ALL ACOUSTIC concert, my wish for a set list. Forgot about Just be a Woman, that would be amazing. Too many to chose from.

  19. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 2:08 AM

    angiebaby wrote:
    I was really going to give it more research to narrow down my choices of ABSOLUTE FAVS, but if it is my private concert....well,
    1. I Belong to You
    2. My Precious Love
    3.I'll Be Waiting
    4. I Can't Get You Off My Mind
    5, Again
    6.All I Ever Wanted
    7.More Than Anything in This World
    8.Sugar
    9. Thinking of You
    10. Come On and Love Me



    only ballads :)

  20. Re: Fantasy Setlist

    Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:12 AM

    Tania Stoyanova wrote:
    angiebaby wrote:
    I was really going to give it more research to narrow down my choices of ABSOLUTE FAVS, but if it is my private concert....well,
    1. I Belong to You
    2. My Precious Love
    3.I'll Be Waiting
    4. I Can't Get You Off My Mind
    5, Again
    6.All I Ever Wanted
    7.More Than Anything in This World
    8.Sugar
    9. Thinking of You
    10. Come On and Love Me



    only ballads :)


    A "Ballads Only" private show sounds Great to me!! :)