LLR avatar LLR

My Favorite Video

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Do you have a favorite Lenny Kravittz video? I am having a hard time choosing he looks so handsome in all his music videos. If I had to pick a favorite it would be Stillness of Heart. I like that fro and I can see his beautiful eyes. My favorite comedy video without a doubt is Lenny Kravitz is Angry,(if you have never seen it I have the link on my profile page, lmao). What's your favorite video.?
Let Love Rule

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: My Favorite Video

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I agree with most of your comments.
    I like "Let Love Rule" very much; it is so sweet to see the children running behind him.
    And I must say he is extraordinary sexy in the "Again" video; I can't take my eyes off him.
    Apart from these ones, there are a variety of many others that are really worthy. He always does really good videos.
    Ana

2. Re: My Favorite Video

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:08 AM

For me they are all great videos, but there are some "strong" ones, that send true and inspiring messages such as "Let Love Rule". I guess he wanted to show that life is simple and great a blessing, don´t need to get complicated, and we could live it well by beeing happy, it´s a short passage from a child to a grown person so we have to enjoy the ride! Earth could be a better place for everyone..
    "Believe" is another one, a great message.. man reached the sky by going to the space, so if the sky is the limite then there are no limits for our dreams and hopes, we just have to believe! ;)
    For visual effects, I have to choose "If you can´t say no" from 1999, today it´s still an awsome video of an awsome song!

Gongazo

3. Re: My Favorite Video

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:44 PM

My favorite video is "Heaven Help" ...I also love the song and it's a pity that I haven't ever heard it live! Unfortunately, Lenny comes to my country rarely...wish I could see him singing more often...

4. Re: My Favorite Video

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Reading all these comments made me also want to agree with a lot of you and say I also really love I Belong To You (yes he is memorizing to watch) and PUSH is incredible. I love watching how he rolls out of bed and reads the bible, and how it takes us through his day. It makes you feel the energy of what it is like seeing him live. Now every time I listen to PUSH I have the mental image of the video in my mind. Just this morning was thinking of him in front of the speakers rocking out during guitar solo. Last, but not least, wanted to say love the video Thinking of You dedicated to his mom. Something is wrong with me though as I keep thinking "Damn, he is sexy" when watching it, feels so wrong when it's dedicated to his mom.

5. Re: My Favorite Video

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:10 PM

My favorite video of all time is "I Belong to You!" This video encompasses depth of humanity while depicting everyday life within struggle. The video also shows levels of freedom through creative mechanisms. It is a genius video!!!
    Madeline Gouin

6. Re: My Favorite Video

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Impossible to pick my favorite.............................but a wet Lenny coming outta the water in "I Belong To You"...maddd!!!
    Jamaica Jamaica

7. Re: My Favorite Video

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Gongazo wrote:
    For me they are all great videos, but there are some "strong" ones, that send true and inspiring messages such as "Let Love Rule". I guess he wanted to show that life is simple and great a blessing, don´t need to get complicated, and we could live it well by beeing happy, it´s a short passage from a child to a grown person so we have to enjoy the ride! Earth could be a better place for everyone..
    "Believe" is another one, a great message.. man reached the sky by going to the space, so if the sky is the limite then there are no limits for our dreams and hopes, we just have to believe! ;)
    For visual effects, I have to choose "If you can´t say no" from 1999, today it´s still an awsome video of an awsome song!

Gongazo

Gongazo Yes,
    Each of Lenny's videos is uniquely interesting and brings something special.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give