Favorite Album? If you had to pick just one...

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I enjoy all of LK's music but if I had to pick just one, I would have to say "5". " Black and White America" is like listening to a "new" LK era. Like wine he gets better with time. :-)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Favorite Album? If you had to pick just one...

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Now Lisa you know this is too difficult of a choice! I guess if I just HAD to pick one, it would be "Are You Gonna Go My Way". I think it has a more raw, earthy, warmer, funk/rock/soul blend. It has that hip but mellow OLD SCHOOL Vibe (like me). lol I hear influences of all my favorites from multiple genres! I can understand why you selected "5", I love it also. However for me, "5" is more of the LK transition album becaue you definately now hear lighter, synchronized elements in the music. As for "Black And White America", itis certainly my album du jour, with the songs "Push", "Stand" "Dream" & "Everything" helping me through my own transition. :)

2. Re: Favorite Album? If you had to pick just one...

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:49 AM

All of them are great and unique!.. but if I had to choose one it would be "Are you gonna go my way" cause it rocks!
    Gongazo

3. RE: Favorite Album? If you had to pick just one...

Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 9:00 AM

They are all amazing, with such a vast array of sounds, styles and flavors to choose from. As a complete album, "It Is Time For A Love Revolution"!! "If You Want It"; "A New Door"; "This Moment Is All There Is" ~ All three became personally inspiring to me when I needed something uplifting to remind me to keep the Sprit - both mine and His - no matter how I'm feeling at the moment. "Love Revolution"; "Love, Love, Love" ~ These are just great fun ~ love to listen to them while working out or hiking in the woods. " Good Morning" is wonderfully reminiscent of the classic Beatles sound with a newer urban flair - love the YaaHaay - that's all Lenny.

Also loving the new album, especially "Push". Len if you ever read these, PLEASE record the acoustic version you do live - the raw simplicity of that really fits the message.