New Album/World Tour

Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Hey, check this out. Lenny says new album out March or April and 2014 World Tour to follow! Some good news! . @BET 's @TajRani talks to @LennyKravitz about #TrayvonMartin #OnTheLast106 #Backstage ! Check it ---> http://t.co/a85kAfJhhd — BET's 106 & Park (@106andpark) August 9, 2013

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: New Album/World Tour

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:18 PM

angiebaby wrote:
    Hey, check this out. Lenny says new album out March or April and 2014 World Tour to follow! Some good news! . @BET 's @TajRani talks to @LennyKravitz about #TrayvonMartin #OnTheLast106 #Backstage ! Check it ---> http://t.co/a85kAfJhhd — BET's 106 & Park (@106andpark) August 9, 2013

...how do you find out all your info on LK?..(just curious)

suPrima

2. Re: New Album/World Tour

Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 7:59 PM

su prima wrote:
    angiebaby wrote:

This info. I think I found out on Twitter. Sometimes I find out info. on Twitter (mainly from Tweets from other Lenny fans), sometimes on Instagram (I follow both Lenny and Mathieu Bitton). Oh, I follow Dr. Funkenberry on Twitter (he blogs about celebs/musicians). I guess I would say most of this info. is coming off Twitter. Hope this helps. The link above came from Twitter.

3. Re: New Album/World Tour

Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 5:09 PM

angiebaby wrote:
    su prima wrote:
    angiebaby wrote:

This info. I think I found out on Twitter. Sometimes I find out info. on Twitter (mainly from Tweets from other Lenny fans), sometimes on Instagram (I follow both Lenny and Mathieu Bitton). Oh, I follow Dr. Funkenberry on Twitter (he blogs about celebs/musicians). I guess I would say most of this info. is coming off Twitter. Hope this helps. The link above came from Twitter.

- i see, well i dont think i log onto it as often as needed obviously! at any rate, alot of LK info has missed being added to his very own website - so its really nice of you to keep us updated!!

suPrima

4. Re: New Album/World Tour

Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM

su prima wrote:
    angiebaby wrote:
    su prima wrote:
    angiebaby wrote:

- i see, well i dont think i log onto it as often as needed obviously! at any rate, alot of LK info has missed being added to his very own website - so its really nice of you to keep us updated!!

Thanks, you know I have joked that I should work for TeamLK. Hire me Lenny! I am his best PR person. LOL This site could be so much more than it is.

5. Re: New Album/World Tour

Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 5:38 PM

angiebaby wrote:
    su prima wrote:
    angiebaby wrote:
    su prima wrote:
    angiebaby wrote:

Thanks, you know I have joked that I should work for TeamLK. Hire me Lenny! I am his best PR person. LOL This site could be so much more than it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!~~~~~~~~~~~!!~~~~~~

yes, (i agree)...go for it! LOL,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!~

suPrima

6. Re: New Album/World Tour

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 7:01 PM

YES...New Album an World Tour...He Better Come Back Down Under to Oz/Australia...(oh please do-here's hoping, fingers crossed)

7. Re: New Album/World Tour

Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I'm so looking forward to news of the next album and tour. A group of us attended the release week activities in NYC for "Black and White America" and had Meet & Greets at many of the concerts on the tour. It was so much fun! We are ready to do it again.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

8. Re: New Album/World Tour

Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM

It is long overdue and we all need our fix of them in concert.
    Hoping the tour comes to a venue near YOU!

Can't wait!
    PLEASE hit up VERMONT and/or MASSACHUSETTS, LENNY!!!

Therese.

9. Re: New Album/World Tour

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:32 AM

tsrottweilers wrote:
    It is long overdue and we all need our fix of them in concert.
    Hoping the tour comes to a venue near YOU!

Can't wait!
    PLEASE hit up VERMONT and/or MASSACHUSETTS, LENNY!!!

Therese.

Team LK please let Lenny know Seattle WA is a must on his next tour. Thanks and Let Love Rule.

10. Re: New Album/World Tour

Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I am excited to find this out. It's fantastic news. I can't wait for the new album, and the new tour. I hope Phoenix is on the tour. However, our summers are brutal, so for their sake I hope it's not then...it's hard to get yourself acclimated even if you live here throughout the year, or at least from March onward...I've not been on here in a minute...Love this site. #LLR
    "...Though I'm Not Paid, I Play this Game and I Won't Stop Until I'm Done..."--Lenny Kravitz

11. Re: New Album/World Tour

Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Great news - I'm hoping he tours ALL of Canada instead of just playing Toronto and Vancouver.

12. Re: New Album/World Tour

Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 10:10 AM

5 March is my birthday.
    I'm pregnant, so I'll ask Lenny to hurry up and start the tour from Bulgaria to not have to give birth on stage.