Missed Lenny In Biloxi! :(

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I bought my ticket to see Lenny In Biloxi in January! I bought my my Lenny shirt and I made reservations to drive to MS from Georgia alone to check out Mr. Kravitz!t Tat Thurs. In Feb.! Two days before I was set to drive, my mom goes into the hospital the same day! Needless to say I lost my money to the show! Went to NC to be with my mom. I hope to see you perform again soon!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Missed Lenny In Biloxi! :(

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Fonda, I hope your mom is feeling better. I'm sorry you missed the show but you did the right thing - family comes first! Lenny will be on the road again and you'll get a chance to see him play live. And if you plan to go alone, reach out to your friends here first because I'm sure you'll get a few LK fans to join you! Peace.

2. LLR avatar LLR

Re: Missed Lenny In Biloxi! :(

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:48 AM

I hope your mom is doing well, one thing I've learned about a Lenny Kravitz shows is once you attend one you are a fan for life and I can attest to that. Whichever show you decide to attend it will be magical.
    Let Love Rule

3. Re: Missed Lenny In Biloxi! :(

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Hi Fonda,

I echo Norma's setiments. Blessings to you and your mom. She is also right about not being alone at a LK show. There is usually a Lenny Lover at every U. S. show. I live in New Orleans and attend most of the shows in the South. I was at the Biloxi show (along with the "Who Dat" Crew). Anytime you plan to attend a show in the area, give me a holla. Let Love Rule
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

4. Re: Missed Lenny In Biloxi! :(

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Hello Fonda,

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's hospitalization. Know that you will have definitely have future opportunities to see Lenny live!!

Let Love Rule

5. Re: Missed Lenny In Biloxi! :(

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Hi, Fonda. How is your mother now? I hope she feels well. I'm sure you will see him in a live concert soon. And if it is necessary we put one dollar, each of us, to pay for your ticket. We are a family.

Greetings and love from Barcelona, Spain. Miriam
    Miriam Valles

6. Re: Missed Lenny In Biloxi! :(

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Hello Fonda! It is very sad that you missed the show Lenny! I totally understand how you must feel! Last year, when Lenny came a second time to Argentina, I went to see him with my sister. We don't live in the same state where he played (Buenos Aires). We live to 900 km far away from there. So, we had to travel by bus for 10 hours, we stayed in a hotel and we waited for the time to see the show. (All this was paid since 2 months because when artists like Lenny come to my country, which is not common, is scheduled many months in advance)
    My Mom was in our city with some health problems, and above got sick of our dogs. It was very sad to know that she was struggling with all those problems and we could not help her! Finally everything went well, but we must be very strong to go through a time like this.

I hope your Mom better soon! I'm pretty sure you can see Lenny soon!

God bless you! I send you much love!
    Kisses, Melina