Black and White America Tour

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I saw Lenny 3 times on this tour, last time front row! Nothing like front row, incredible! Got to see Trombone Shorty open for him, a talented young man I must say! I am hoping when Lenny reschedules tour dates, he will add some U.S. dates!

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM

    Hi Muzikliluvnlife,
    Seems dream .LK almost doesn't make concerts in BRAZIL!

  2. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM

    i posted just a few pictures from the Microsoft show in New York. Enjoy!:)
    http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCzVHQR

  3. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:17 AM

    Last night I dreamed that Lenny recorded a new album and goes on tour in 2013!

  4. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:48 AM

    Tania Stoyanova wrote:
    Last night I dreamed that Lenny recorded a new album and goes on tour in 2013!

    well he is in the studio agan!:)

  5. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:40 AM

    I have never seen Lenny in concert! I don't do well in crowds. I am too sensitive to the energies.
    Madeline Gouin

  6. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:43 AM

    Norma wrote:
    Tania Stoyanova wrote:
    Last night I dreamed that Lenny recorded a new album and goes on tour in 2013!

    well he is in the studio agan!:)


    AWESOME! You know, I have had dreams about him as well. I swear, somehow our energies and ancestors must know each other! Dreams are incredibly beautiful. SMILE!

    Madeline Gouin

  7. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:35 PM

    I saw his last tour in Barcelona. As always, an incredible experience. Have never being in the very front row though, but closed enough to feel the passion he puts in his music and the care he takes with his audience. He is really unique on live.
    Ana

  8. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM

    Selena_BK wrote:
    Gongazo,

    I caught Lenny's performance via the internet. It looked like one big party!! The energy was off the charts and the music was Fire!!


    Nice! Sounds like fun!
    Do you have the URL?
    Madeline Gouin

  9. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:46 PM

    Norma wrote:
    i posted just a few pictures from the Microsoft show in New York. Enjoy!:)
    http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCzVHQR

    Thank you for sharing these! LK looks awesome!
    Did you take these pictures,Norma?
    Madeline Gouin

  10. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:03 AM

    ELZA wrote:
    Rock in Rio-at home ,who knows?


    yes of course
    i saw it live on youtube....
    but Lenny and band were tired....
    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris

  11. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:48 PM

    I saw Lenny in Valencia this May. Blew me away again!! Concert was fab ! (although there were a
    few hitches at the beginning with the lights) Such a magical experience, sth you never forget! At the end of the concert he finished with Let Love Rule and jumped off the stage, walked around the whole venue saying hi to everyone. Love his humanity and the way he makes you feel special!

  12. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:42 AM

    He walk around the venue in all his show even in festival
    that's why he's very loved by people
    When you see Lenny live once, you will not see him only once....

    Emma wrote:
    I saw Lenny in Valencia this May. Blew me away again!! Concert was fab ! (although there were a
    few hitches at the beginning with the lights) Such a magical experience, sth you never forget! At the end of the concert he finished with Let Love Rule and jumped off the stage, walked around the whole venue saying hi to everyone. Love his humanity and the way he makes you feel special!


    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris

  13. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 12:17 AM

    First time seeing future hubby Lenny...hahaha...In Sydney Australia in March of this year-2012...He hadnt been to Oz for 18yrs so he was well over due to come back an Rock Out in Australia!!!...He was/is MAD to see in concert...Hoping he comes back in 2yrs like he said an Im holding him to it...Groovy Groover...:D

  14. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM

    angiebaby wrote:
    I saw Lenny 3 times on this tour, last time front row! Nothing like front row, incredible! Got to see Trombone Shorty open for him, a talented young man I must say! I am hoping when Lenny reschedules tour dates, he will add some U.S. dates!


    Angiebaby,

    That's great, 3 shows. Were the set lists and arrangements the same of different? Which crowd had the most energy?

    Troy is fantastic. I saw him last week Trick-Or-Treating with the kids.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

  15. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:57 AM

    MaryMarezMez wrote:
    First time seeing future hubby Lenny...hahaha...In Sydney Australia in March of this year-2012...He hadnt been to Oz for 18yrs so he was well over due to come back an Rock Out in Australia!!!...He was/is MAD to see in concert...Hoping he comes back in 2yrs like he said an Im holding him to it...Groovy Groover...:D


    Wow Mary, No Lenny for 18 years. I would need therapy!!! Really hopes he returns there in two years!!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

  16. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:57 AM

    Muzikliluvnlife,
    So cool you saw Troy trick or treating "with the kids", does he have kids? I know he lives in New Orleans. As far as tour seeing him 3 times, set list was the same at alll with the except of singing happy birthday to Muhhamad Ali in Vegas on stage with Ali being present. LK also dedicated the song Black and White America to Ali. I was very touching, felt like I was witnessing history. LK said, "I never thought I'd live to experience anything like this" OMG I felt the same way after meeting him backstage. So the Vegas concert stands out to me. The energy of the crowd was ok. Now the last 2 times I saw him in Italy was so amazing. I went with many members of the Italian LK fan club who share the love of LK. They welcomed me with open arms. The show in Rome and Vigevano were standing, all general admission. Rome was good, but Vigevano was incredible, best ever, LK seemed so much more "into It" he interacted with the crowd, was joking and smiling. It was amazing to be front row, nothing, I mean nothing like it, and he came up to me during LLR and saw my tattoo of his autograph, he smiled the biggest smile and then leaned into me to touch his forehead to mine.When he went to move away, (don't know what came over me?) I kissed him on his forehead, LOL Then he signed my cd. I was only disappointed because at all 3 shows he played NO acoustic songs, was so hoping he would. i had envisioned him sitting on the edge of the stage with Craig, would have been wonderful when I was front row. Maybe next time?

    Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    angiebaby wrote:
    I saw Lenny 3 times on this tour, last time front row! Nothing like front row, incredible! Got to see Trombone Shorty open for him, a talented young man I must say! I am hoping when Lenny reschedules tour dates, he will add some U.S. dates!


    Angiebaby,

    That's great, 3 shows. Were the set lists and arrangements the same of different? Which crowd had the most energy?

    Troy is fantastic. I saw him last week Trick-Or-Treating with the kids.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

  17. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM

    Angie - I was there in Vegas in the WAY BACK of the arena and even from the back Singing Happy Birthday to Muhhamad Ali was so moving - a part of history - we felt it and could not believe we were a part of it! I could feel Lenny's love and energy that night for Ali and what a special night it was. Incredible!

  18. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM

    Madeline Gouin wrote:
    I have never seen Lenny in concert! I don't do well in crowds. I am too sensitive to the energies.
    Madeline Gouin


    Madeline,
    You should try the smaller venues, showcases, radio and private shows. You may be able to handle the much smaller numbers in these venues. I hope you get to see a concert at least once. :)
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

  19. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:05 PM

    Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Madeline Gouin wrote:
    I have never seen Lenny in concert! I don't do well in crowds. I am too sensitive to the energies.
    Madeline Gouin


    Madeline,
    You should try the smaller venues, showcases, radio and private shows. You may be able to handle the much smaller numbers in these venues. I hope you get to see a concert at least once. :)
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give


    I thought the "private shows" were for invite only. In fact, I didn't know Lenny Kravitz does private shows?? Do you know?

    Madeline Gouin

  20. Re: Black and White America Tour

    Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:19 AM

    dates not yet scheduled in Europe to finish BAWA tour
    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris