Has Kayne West Lost His Mind?

Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Read the following about Kayne West ranting during is concert in NYC in November. Quote from Kayne, " Have you heard anyone talk (bleep) about Lenny Kravitz? He’s a nice guy, he’s so well mannered. I envy manners, I envy people who are extremely likeable, I’m like, ‘Damn, I wish I could be likable like that’. Quote from Kayne LOL No one talks shit about Lenny, he knows how to act, not like a fool. I think Kanye spoke with Lenny about getting into fashion, creating a line and Lenny told him that he had tried and experienced the fashion industry putting him "in a box" saying you are a musician, not a designer. That they loved for him to go to fashion shows, but didn't take him seriously. Lenny does not fit into any box. Does it all, and if it is true that Lenny had been trying to start a clothing line for years, well, not sure if true but he is doing a partnership with Fred Segal creating some "accessories." I think basically Kayne was saying they were trying to put into a box, and limit him to just being a rapper. Like perhaps they tried to put Lenny into a box of just a rock star. Last, thing on my rant, Kayne calling himself “The number one rock star on the planet.” OMG in his mind as LENNY IS THE NUMBER ONE ROCK STAR on this planet!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Has Kayne West Lost His Mind?

Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 5:55 PM

LOL - thanks for sharing Kanye West's madness that dude rants like no one else! Unfortunately, that's the only thing about him that is interesting.