I have a fun idea for everyone! CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Let's start a movement in storytelling right here on LK's site! All we need to do is freely add one sentence to an evolving story, everyday. The story will be closed on New Years Eve!!!

This is a great way to create together and have a chance to see the results at the end!!! Believe me, this is a very fun activity that keeps everyone on their toes!!! And usually, it can be very comical! However, it is up to you. Are you ready?

SEXY was written all over his body and then he spoke! (Now, you add your sentence!!!)

Madeline Gouin

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: I have a fun idea for everyone! CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Madeline Gouin wrote:
    Madeline Gouin wrote: Sexy was written all over his body and then he spoke!!

Vivian wrote: I was so mesmerized by the sensuousness of his lips I almost didn't hear him say, "Are you gonna go my way?"

Madeline Gouin wrote: My heart began to race. My body began to sweat. I reached out to his hand and grasped tightly! (Now you add a sentence).

Lady Ouiji wrote: He said, " I belong to you," and we danced til dawn. There were no early morning blues, I was feeling alright, then he turned and looked deep into my eyes.

Madeline Gouin wrote: "You're the one who makes me strong! You're the fire that keeps me warm!" He leaned over, kissed me, and whispered, "I knew you long before today! You were written in my heart and I have never let go!"

I said, "I said I want you but don't know what to do." He smiled and said, "Just be a woman, that's all I want you to do." I seemed to melt into his arms thinking "I belong to you and you belong to me."

2. Re: I have a fun idea for everyone! CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Madeline Gouin wrote:
    Let's start a movement in storytelling right here on LK's site! All we need to do is freely add one sentence to an evolving story, everyday. The story will be closed on New Years Eve!!!

This is a great way to create together and have a chance to see the results at the end!!! Believe me, this is a very fun activity that keeps everyone on their toes!!! And usually, it can be very comical! However, it is up to you. Are you ready?

SEXY was written all over his body and then he spoke! (Now, you add your sentence!!!)

my life is perfect, b/c I accept it as it is ..the sun shine is shining, b/c it is what it is, what a beautiful feeling its bringing.....elutheria...the fire is burning..
    SinCerely ---- suPrima

3. Joss Stone: The Flim-score

Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 6:37 PM