Up & coming...Oprah & LK!

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Check out this First Look from Oprah's Master Class with Lenny Kravitz, debuting June 2 on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network . -TeamLK http://bit.ly/194jGY8

First Look: Oprah's Master Class with Lenny Kravitz - Video - @OWNTV #MasterClass
bit.ly
The Grammy award-winning artist, producer and actor Lenny Kravitz talks about how his mixed cultural background
suPrima

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Up & coming...Oprah & LK!

Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I had to come onto this space and comment on this master class. This was such an enlightening positive piece. I am so moved by Mr. Kravitz, his spirit, his story and his energy. I sometimes despair that the world presents us with so much negative. It gives me hope. I know now that when I send out my energy out into the universe to heal it, Lenny Kravitz is one of those who is sending his energy too. Thank God for him

2. Re: Up & coming...Oprah & LK!

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I see I missed it but I went to your link, and was entranced at the short videos of him discussing aspects of his life. Very well articulated and such interesting comments. I saw a few and will look at more at Oprah's site when I am able.

So thanks for sending the info. Nandi. I am sure other fans will enjoy watching them as well.

Therese.

3. Re: Up & coming...Oprah & LK!

Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I loved him on master class! He inspires me so!