BORN TO MAKE

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I have not seen the documentary yet. But I was stumbled over the description .... " the album he was born to make" ...

Is it really like that? Was he born to make that special BAWA Album? What do you think?
Tell me, why he was born....

And do you know, why you have been born?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: BORN TO MAKE

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:16 PM

God, known within my heart as the "Universal Painter," created all that is and, within this creative expression, produced many things! The human race is destined to determine its own fate! No one needs to beg for God's love; man only needs to open his or her heart to faith---an unseen intuition that roots the soul to dance! --Madeline Gouin, 2013

I am grateful for the beauty of love as an emotion, a gesture, a word, a feeling, an act, an energy, an undying flame! As the soul of man stands, so too the ocean! Happy Valentine's Day!
    Madeline Gouin

2. Re: BORN TO MAKE

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:47 AM

endlesspatient wrote:
    Conscious Thoughts => leads to => Right Decisions => leads to => the path of happiness

If man still heeds this adage:..... "Do not ask God to guide your steps if you are not willing to move your feet["/i]....

life should be perfect.

Read this and thought of the song Eleutheria where he sings, "My life is perfect because I accept it as it is". ;) When I first heard this I thought, ok, Lenny no one life is perfect, but I guess it's all about attitude, and if you accept yourself as you are? And Eleutheria, oh my my life would be perfect if I lived in Eleuthra (spelling?).

3. Re: BORN TO MAKE

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Well, I think he has said it is the album he was born to make as now in his life the album incompasses all his life experiences and he is happy with the album and where he is in life. I think Lenny was born to share his message with the world. I really think his lyrics are sent from God. When I asked him what the best advice his mom ever gave him he said, "To be exactly who I am." I love that, and love that he is true to himself. And from Lenny this album is one of his best, and the best is yet to come. Cannot wait for a new album and/or Negrophilia.