A Lenny Kravitz Cruise

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I got a question or an idea . It would be very nice if Mr. Kravitz did a Let Love Rule Cruise. If this was possible what songs and events would you like to see?

I will go first I would like to hear Again. Events it wouldn't matter as long as I'm in his presence LOL
Tysha

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: A Lenny Kravitz Cruise

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Tysha this is a GREAT idea! I think the ship should leave from the New Orleans port, with a pre-party at one of Lenny's favorite NOLA haunts. HeHeHe Of course it must make a stop in the Bahamas! There should be some theme related activites based on song titles like the "Straight Cold Player", "Sistamamalover'" and "Boongie Drop" contests. There should also be some forums, sessions, and round table discussions on topics such as peace, unity, God, and love; and how we can spread the message and encourage others to Let Love Rule! This would also be a WONDERFUL way for Lenny to celebrate his 50th Born Day! You should write a proposal and submit it to Lenny and TeamLK.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

2. RE: A Lenny Kravitz Cruise

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM

This is my idea:

The cruise ship should be filled with Lenny Fans (especially those here on the forum) .We start at that point where Lenny has performed the first time.( Should be near the water, otherwise we need also a bus) Does anybody know, where it has been? We are an international fan crew, so each day someone else of us has to cook, so we´ll get varying meals. Then we´ll listening ALL Lenny Songs, not only the albums... I mean ALL he has ever written, for himself, the commercial songs, the songs that he has written for others, and so on... while we are cruising....What do you think? How far do we come till all the songs are through???

Such a cruise would also be a funny idea for his 50th birthday. (ähmm , for sure for his fans, for him?? I don´t know!) But for one day in his life he would not be forced to sing: Let love rule! He would experience : How Love Cruises!

There is still more than 1 year for such an organisation. Time enough! LK Team- think about that...

btw. I love cruises, with or without Lenny

3. Re: A Lenny Kravitz Cruise

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 7:43 PM

WOW what an idea! LUV IT!

Just brilliant Tysha, brilliant!!

Luv the other ideas added to this by Angie, Muzik. and Endlesspatient also.

I adore cruises also. Can think of 2 quality cruise lines that would accommodate this if it could ever happen, RCCL and also HA cause they have some awesome voyager-class ships, that are based out of the U.S., and I know they would have to use more than one ship for all the fans and LK and band and entourage.......

What a par-t-y that would be!!

Therese.

4. Re: A Lenny Kravitz Cruise

Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Tysha this is a GREAT idea! I think the ship should leave from the New Orleans port, with a pre-party at one of Lenny's favorite NOLA haunts. HeHeHe Of course it must make a stop in the Bahamas! There should be some theme related activites based on song titles like the "Straight Cold Player", "Sistamamalover'" and "Boongie Drop" contests. There should also be some forums, sessions, and round table discussions on topics such as peace, unity, God, and love; and how we can spread the message and encourage others to Let Love Rule! This would also be a WONDERFUL way for Lenny to celebrate his 50th Born Day! You should write a proposal and submit it to Lenny and TeamLK.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

I love all the ideas posted. I have a feel this would be a present for us, the fans and not LK. I could imagine it would be very overwhelming. I am sure he would prefer to spend his bday with his closest family and friends. But we can dream................