Happy Thanksgiving

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:44 AM

History binds us to ancestral trails. From Columbus to Anishinaabeg--the French travelers to the Voyageurs--we are all bound by the same ancestral history. What do we see? How did our ancestors contribute to this life we now live?

I am thankful for living and having the opportunity to celebrate this life. In small ways, maybe insignificant to the world. But yet, a life very important to those who really love who you are--the ones who find you to be very important. Be grateful there is someone who loves you!

Love is a gift and a wonderful reminder of the Great Spirit's presence. Some call this God. I have no words for this "Higher Power," I only know this Spirit is the flame of love. I am grateful to know and embrace this love through the celebration of life.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Madeline Gouin

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

I'm thankful for all of you and the love and positivity on this site.

Lisa
    Lenny Lover Sista.

2. Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Madeline and Lisa!

Belated Thanksgiving wishes! Hope you and yours had a great day yesterday! And hoping all the other LK fans did as well.

Therese.

3. Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I hope everyone had a Wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends.

Thankful for my Lenny Family. Blessings to you all.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

4. Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    I hope everyone had a Wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends.

Thankful for my Lenny Family. Blessings to you all.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

Everything was good! I cooked a 12lb turkey with wild rice stuffing. Since there was only two at the table, the left overs were stored in the freezer for the weeks meals. We purchased our real Christmas tree, decorated it, and wrote a letter to Santa. Great festive beginning! PS: the Christmas tree smells wonderful!

Madeline Gouin