LK's Band Members...

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Hello All,

I was thinking that it would be nice to have a section about LK's band members.
Just some background or something cause I know we all love them too.
What do you all think?
Lenny Lover Sista.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: LK's Band Members...

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I stood in front of Craig Ross at the last show and he's amazing! He makes some crazy faces when he plays too - lost in the music I guess! Love your idea. Is there a way for me to post pics? I have some great ones from the show!

2. Re: LK's Band Members...

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I think that's a great idea ! We don't really get to know that much about them. All I know is that they are extremely talented and really compliment Lenny. I think that Lenny and Graig Ross play together like a glove on a hand !

3. Re: LK's Band Members...

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I agree that the band does compliment LK and they seem like they are like family.
    That's why I thought it would be a good idea.

I think if we get a good response from our LK Family maybe they will do it.

Norma: I think it would be cool to post some of your pictures. I know I would love to see them.

Thanks guys for your response.

Lenny Lover Sista.

4. Re: LK's Band Members...

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM

LadyOuiji, excellent idea!! Norma I'm looking forward to seeing the pics you decide to share!!

5. Re: LK's Band Members...

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Great idea sista. LK's band is family and they are his brother's and sisters. When he records, it's usually just him and Craig, but on stage, he shares such talented musicians with all of us. Lenny Lover Sista
    Theresa

6. Re: LK's Band Members...

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Just checking to see if this works -let me know and I'll post some more of the photos from the show. thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nrmlk5/8119657252/

7. Re: LK's Band Members...

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Lisa, I support your idea too. It's wonderful. It would be great to have more info about LK's band members in another section or if they have their own website, have the related link.

Norma, did you take the photos you posted? They are beautiful. Are you a photographer?

Greetings and love from Barcelona, Míriam.
    Miriam Valles

8. Re: LK's Band Members...

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Thanks! I'm not a photographer and I have a cheap old camera!...I was front row for the show and just snapped a bunch of photos. I have tons more from that night- I'll post more!

9. Re: LK's Band Members...

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Hello LadyOuiji! Great topic! I think this is the best band of all time ... very noticeable professionalism, talent and great family they are. It's just sometimes I miss Cindy Blackman, but I still love Franklin,
    What do you think?

Kisses, Meli

10. Re: LK's Band Members...

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Hello all,

Miriam: I think that would be a good idea to have links as well as a brief bio.

Norma: Looking forward to more of your pictures.

Mel: I miss Cindy Blackman - Santana as well. I think Franklin is fabulous and a great addition to the LK family.

I hope we can get her bio on too.

Lisa

Lenny Lover Sista.

11. Re: LK's Band Members...

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Craig is the Best!! haha.. I miss Jack Daley, was the best bassplayer
    LETLOVERULE.COM.AR

12. Re: LK's Band Members...

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Hi All,
    If you really enjoy listening to Lenny's band members (current & former), check out their individual web pages for personal schedules. When they are not on an official tour, they play local gigs with other bands. I have seen George at jazz clubs in the Village, and Harold in Southern Cali. Others have seen Ludo in France. They are always GREAT!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give