Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Hi Lenny Family! If you are like me, you’ve probably been anticipating the release of the documentary “Looking Back On Love” for a LONG time. The LennyFans who attended the screening say it’s fantastic!! For me, seeing bits and pieces of the “Black and White America” album making process through clips posted by Mathieu really makes me want to see the complete creative journey.

So Lenny Family, please help me in letting Lenny and TeamLK know that WE ARE READY for it NOW!!! Please “Reply” asking for the documentary’s release. Thanks and lots of LennyLove to you from New Orleans.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Thanks for the compliment, Angie!
    I agree, when it's your passion - like LK and music and Mathieu and photography there really is no need for a break!...you just live your life. That is a true gift!

I often wonder if anyone on Team LK reads the posts - or if Lenny ever sees what his fans write. I just don't know. I guess it's just an outlet for us to express how feel. It would be great if Lenny saw some of the messages and reached out directly to his fans. Does that ever happend? Maybe. (But it hasn't happened to me, yet!) In the meantime, we can send love & support through the internet and know that it is out in the universe as positive energy - hopefully lifting Lenny higher and keeping him inspired!

With regard to the LBOL documentary...a very popular topic for sure!

Peace & Love,
    Norma

2. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I haven't been here for a while and as soon as I saw this forum post I had thought it was released!! To my dismay......

Well perhaps it could be arranged to hit the world on:

FEB. 14

This Day of Love would be so appropriate!!

Lenny LOVES his family, band AND his fans so maybe in our wildest dreams it can be released on Valentines' Day. Lenny could do a short video and tell us and give us his usual kiss!

But I am waiting for the DVD!!!!

Therese.

3. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM

tsrottweilers wrote:
    I haven't been here for a while and as soon as I saw this forum post I had thought it was released!! To my dismay......

FEB. 14

Lenny LOVES his family, band AND his fans so maybe in our wildest dreams it can be released on Valentines' Day. Lenny could do a short video and tell us and give us his usual kiss!

Therese.

Sounds good to me Therese! I hope the DVD follows soon. I want the complete Mathieu Bitton designed package for my collection!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

4. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM

My "Spoiler" Los Angeles relatives and friends have told me about practically every scene of the video! I should be mad, but it just makes me want to see it even more (knowing what goodness is in store)!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

5. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    My "Spoiler" Los Angeles relatives and friends have told me about practically every scene of the video! I should be mad, but it just makes me want to see it even more (knowing what goodness is in store)!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

Just reading your post makes me want to see it even more!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

6. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:11 PM

So, it's coming soon!! Can't wait til we get to Loolk back on all your L O V E!!

7. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM

A funny story: For about 2 weeks now, I have been having dreams with babies in them. I have no idea why of course. I finally googled it (what our dreams mean) and one website said dreams of babies can mean "new beginnings". This made sense to me and I accepted this as a pleasant explanation as to why I have been having these dreams.

Had another one last night... this morning, I thought to myself, "Ok, SOMEONE, I know HAS to be pregnant, or is soon going to be, that's all there is to it." Then, late today I finally get to see this preview of "Looking Back On Love" and Lenny says he has been pregnant for a long time, etc. So, it was HIM that was pregnant!!

8. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    tsrottweilers wrote:

FEB. 14

Therese.

Sounds good to me Therese! I hope the DVD follows soon. I want the complete Mathieu Bitton designed package for my collection!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

I too, am hoping they decide to put out Looking Back on Love on DVD. I want to own it and have the packaging designed by Mathieu Bitton, I am hoping they will be moved to let Mathieu create the art he loves to do for HIS movie Come on management, are you reading this??? Team LK??

9. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Woohoo!! It's almost time! January 29 is the Day! We are counting down on Twitter. If you have a twitter account, please come and join us. Everyday send a tweet or 2 or 5 (LOL) to @iTunesMusic & @iTunesMovies letting them know how excited you are about the release. Use the hashtag #LookingBackOnLove! Eleven days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

10. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Counting it down! #LookingBackonLove!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

11. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Countdown On!!
    #Looking Back on Love!!

Always LOVE and Peace

12. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 6:04 AM

The preview trailer for "Looking Back on Love" is very interesting! I can see where the "Bahamas" is the birthing grounds of his creations! It looks like a beautiful place. Lenny Kravitz's videos and pictures have helped to bring into my heart and mind a sense of the aesthetic quality within its environment and culture. More importantly, this documentary will shed light on "the man," Lenny Kravitz! I am very excited to see the documentary!!! PS: The ocean is very beautiful! The beach reminds me of my own childhood! There is a sense of connection that goes beyond the known, for sure.
    Madeline Gouin

13. RE: Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Can't wait for the release!
    Madeline Gouin

14. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Norma wrote:
    Counting it down! #LookingBackonLove!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

WooHoo! You, Selena, Theresa, Lisa, Miriam, Kim, Dawn, and the entire #LennyLoverTwitterFamily are TRULY representing with the COUNTDOWN to the release of #LookingBackOnLove. I love it
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

15. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Hello All!

I know everyone is so excited about "Looking Back On Love"!
    The countdown is now driving me crazy. I want it now.

The trailer has been such a tease and I keep watching it.

LLR!
    Lisa

Lenny Lover Sista.

16. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 7:53 PM

LadyOuiji wrote:
    Hello All!

I know everyone is so excited about "Looking Back On Love"!
    The countdown is now driving me crazy. I want it now.

The trailer has been such a tease and I keep watching it.
    LLR

Lisa

Lenny Lover Sista.

Won't be long now.......

I will try and be patient for the DVD. Hopefully it is released this century.......

Therese.