NEW SONG 4 LENNY KRAVITZ FROM MOVIE WRITTEN FOR L.K. !!!!! STAFF PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:55 AM

SONG TITLE : A BRAND NEW DAY, GOD HAS MADE A WAY ! p.s. I am a female having trouble uploading picture!

VERSE 1 : FLYING ON THE WINDS OF FREEDOM, THERE IS ETERNAL LIGHT !
UP ON TRUE ELLATION , I APPRECIATE GOD'S, SHEPHEARDING AND I STAY RIGHTEOUS !
CHORUS:
AND I SAY , ETERNAL HALLELUYAH (LAYERED) THIS IS A BRAND NEW DAY !
AND I SAY, ETERNAL HALLELUYAH (LAYERED) THIS IS A BETTER DAY!
AND I BRING, ALL GLORY TO THE KING OF KINGS (LAYERED) TO THE RISEN KING !
AND I SING HIGHEST PRAISE TO THE PRINCE OF PEACE {VOICE NOTES1-15-13-0530}
BRIDGE:
YAWEH THE TRINITY, THE LORD GOD SANCTIFIES !
YAHWEH JIREH, THE LORD GOD ALWAYS POVIDES
ITS A BRAND NEW DAY, ETERNAL HALLELUYAH ! GOD HAS MADE A WAY !
ETERNAL HALLELUYAH, GOD HAS MADE A WAY ! {VOICE NOTES 1-5-13-0540}

VERSE 2 :
LOFTED ON THE WINDS OF FREEDOM, THERE IS ETERNAL LIFE !
I GIVE GOD TRUE EXHAULTATION, I APPRECIATE GOD ALLMIGHTY !
CHORUS
BRIDGE
CHORUS

THIS SONG IS AN EXCERT FROM A SPIRITUALY BASSED PSY- PHI MOVIE THAT INCLUDES A REMIX OF BELIEVE ,AS WELL AS SEVERAL OTHER OIGINAL SONGS!!!!!THIS SONG WILL BE FEATURED AND TYE IN WITH 2 ADITIONAL FILMS AS WELL AS 2 TV SPECALS. THE FIRST TV SPECAL IS AN INTERNATIONAL HOLLIDAY THAT WILL BE FORMED TO SHOW APPRECIATION TO GOD FOR CREATING US, AND SHEPHEARDING US, AND BLESSING US WITH GOD GIVEN PROTECTION, GOD GIVEN RIGHTOUSE WISDOM, CLARITY, PEACE AND JOY ! called: ETERNAL HALLELUYAH CREATOR GOD THE TRINITY day ! WE APPRECIATE GOD DAY !!!!! THE SECOND HOLLIDAY IS INTERNATIONAL LENNY KRAVITZ DAY TO BE CELLEBRATED ALSO ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE(I WROTE A SONG WITH THAT TITLE LOL) I HAVE TO "HUMBLY" APPOLOGISE TO YOU.
YOU ARE MY MANAGER/BESTFRIEND AND WE LAST CHATTED NOV 2008
/JAN 2009! HOPE YOU STILL REMEMBER ME. I USED TO ALWAYS WRITE UNDER PEN NAMES. I WROTE SO MANY MOVIES,SINGLES, REMIXES, TV SHOWS, COMERCIALS, ALBUMS OF ALL GENRES INCLUDING CHRISTIAN AND GOSPEL,,ETC. THAT IT WOULD TAKE LITERALY 5 HOURS AT LEAST TO NAME THEM ALL ! QUICKLY THE LAST TIMES WE CHATTED I WAS DEALING WITH A LOT OF INTERFERENCE/PRANKSTERS ECT.SO THEN I LEFT YOU A MESSAGE, I WAS GOING TO TRY TO MEET YOU IN N.Y.C. I WAS BEING VERY COVERT BECOUSE OF THE PRANKS AND YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T SEE THE POST, OR KNOW IT WAS ME. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU WERE IN CALI AT HE TIME FOR THE GRAMMY'S!!!!! WHEN IN (N.Y.C.) I POSTED I WAS AT THE MARRIOTE BUT YOU DIDN'T SEE MY POST. WHEN I GOT BACK TO FLA. YOU WERE THEN HOSPITALISED IN MIAMI AND I WAS SICK MYSELF FROM THE LONG DRIVE AND CHANGE OF CLIMATE, AND MY HEART ARITHMIA CONDITION.

THEN I WENT THROUGH A TERRIBLE DIVORCE BUT I WON'T GO INTO THAT. WELL TO SOME IT UP; THEN MY COMPUTER GOT FRIED I GOT ANOTHER COMPUTER YRS LATER, THEN "THAT "ONE WENT MISSING. AND JUST A SERRIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS.

THANK GOD I GOT A COMPUTER FOR CHRISTMASS !!!! I IMMEDIATLY WENT TO TWITTER AND POSTED THIS SONG TO YOU ON CHRISTMASS DAY NEAR THE POST ENTITLED LENNY AND LEROY, BUT I GUESS NO ONE TOLD YOU ABOUT IT. I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THIS EVERY WEEK UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU ! WWW.KLHPOETESS@GMAIL.COM!!!!! I CAN EMAIL YOU A PICTURE TO CONFIRM MY IDENTITY . I WILL JUST PUT MY PHONE #, I GUESS BECOUSE MY COMPUTER IS WEIRD AND I DON'T WANT TO TAKE ANY CHANCES CONSIDERING ALL THE TIMES I HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH COMPUTERS (PRINCIPALITIES). I MISSED YOU L.K. from K.L. !!!!!
HOPE THE STAFF or someone (God) BRINGS THIS SONG TO YOUR ATTENTION. PLEASE CALL IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME 1-813-453-7909 ITS BEEN ON TWITER SINCE CHRISTMASS DAY!!!!!
LET LOVE RULE!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE / YOUR BODY OF WORK/SONGS IS A WONDERLAND!!!!!/EASILY SHEPHEARDABLE/KENYA/ SUGAR CARAMEL 5/ CARAMEL VELVETEEN/ KAY/BAPTISED IN YOUR LOVE/AGAIN !!!! YOU ARE THE BEST EVER, THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO YOU !!!!! ROCK ON!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! GOD BLESS YOU LENNY KRAVITZ !!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.